Mink Warranty Statement:
All products are guaranteed to be free of defective materials and workmanship, and are covered under warranty subject to the following terms and conditions. Unless stated otherwise the warranty period for all equipment supplied from UplinkRobotics LLC. is 1 year from ship date.
What does the Mink warranty cover?
Any malfunction of the device that is due to manufacturing error and any premature failure of the device that occurs in the first 1 year from ship date that makes it unusable.
What does the Mink warranty NOT cover?
This warranty does not cover any malfunction of the device that results from misuse as outlined in the “Important User Information” section of the Quick Guide that all users agree to by using our product. Misuse includes, but is not limited to the following:
– Failing to charge crawler battery before use
– Not turning the transmitter ON FIRST and OFF LAST
– Leaving the device unattended while turned on
– Leaving the transmitter on while unattended
– Leaving the device on or using it after the battery indicator reports zero bars
– Using or storing the device in an environment under 32°F or over 120°F
– Operating or storing the device in wet conditions including rain or puddles of fluid, or spraying the device
– Using or charging the crawler battery if it has any physical damage or has been discharged past 3.2V per cell indicated by zero bars on the battery indicator
– Using the device while under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs
– The device falling from any higher than 2 feet due to improper handling or driving
This warranty also does not cover any cosmetic damage that does not affect usability of the product such as scratches or chips in the frame.
How long does this coverage last?
The limited Mink warranty lasts 1 year from the ship date.
Who is covered?
The limited Mink warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.
How do you get service?
Contact UplinkRobotics LLC. by emailing the product’s serial number and product issue to email@example.com or going to www.uplinkrobotics.com/support/. If a return/repair is chosen to be completed, the customer will be responsible for paying shipping to UplinkRobotics LLC, and UplinkRobotics LLC will pay to ship it back to the customer after services are complete.
No other expressed warranty applies.
This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of UplinkRobotics LLC.
How does state law apply?
UplinkRobotics LLC. shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Some countries, districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief, incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.